Health Systems Management's Patient Advocacy program can help you in many different ways. Always rememebr that use of this resource is totally voluntary and confidential. You can choose to use the resource at any time. The following provides just a few examples when you might want to use this resource.|
- When you or someone in your family is diagnosed with a serious medical condition, such as cancer, heart problems, or have a serious injury.
- When you are concerned about whether your diagnosis is accurate and complete.
- When you and your doctor are considering or evaluating different treatments for your medical condition or injury.
- When you want information about the experience of various physicians and hospitals in treating your condition.
- When you are choosing a doctor or hospital for any type of care and you want objective and relevant information about the doctor and hospital for your condition.